Congratulations, you’ve finished or are about to finish your detox!
This is a huge accomplishment!
Beyond all the benefits you will experience from ridding your body of years of toxic build-up, we hope you also take with you the healthy habits you’ve developed in the last 7, 14, or 21 days!
But now, how do you move forward, maintain, and build on your results?
Here are our suggestions…
- 1. Continue with foundational supplements
- 2. Keep sweating in your sauna
- 3. Do some Functional Lab Testing to identify imbalances
- 4. Dive into the next step on our Roadmap to Health - Parasite Cleansing
- 5. Slowly reintroduce foods back into your diet
- 6. Add a One-Day Reset into your routine
- 7. When you should complete your next detox
- 8. Maintain healthy habits
Let’s dive in…
- Continue to support your body with foundational supplements that ensure you aren’t deficient and supply your body with the building blocks it needs to function at its best!
Daily Nutritional All-in-One Support Shake
- An easy way to get in your vitamins and minerals with a nice hit of protein. You’ve been drinking this throughout the detox, but having it in a morning smoothie or shake later in the day is an amazing way to maintain and support.
- 22 organic fruits, vegetables, and superfoods in just one scoop! A nice insurance policy to make sure you are eating the rainbow and getting all the phytonutrients your body needs.
- Probiotics can be a great way to ensure that you are keeping a good balance of good to bad bacteria. This is a dairy-free probiotic.
- If you are not maintaining a tan year round you are probably not getting enough Vitamin D.. This is why a supplement can be particularly helpful especially during the winter months when people generally aren’t spending enough time outside.
- In a world where there are a lot of toxins, it can be hard to make sure that your ratio of omega 3’s to 6’s are in good balance. Many people can have higher omega 6’s leading to a lot of heart-related issues. Omega 3’s are very beneficial in maintaining the correct balance of EPA and DHA.
- Keep sweating in your sauna!
You just emptied your body of years of built-up toxins. One of the best ways to maintain and keep them from building up again is to create a consistent sauna routine!
An infrared sauna is by far one of the best tools for detoxing and keeping your rain barrel empty long-term!
- Functional Medicine Lab Testing
Once you’ve completed your detox, you may want to dive deeper into rebalancing the body. One of the best ways to do that is to TEST and not GUESS what’s happening inside you!
Functional Medicine Lab tests are a powerful next step as they dive deep into what’s at the root of your issues and can help you pinpoint imbalances and decide on next steps.
You can reach out to our Equilife@therasage.com IHP team with questions and to order!
- If you’re READY to dive into the next step on our roadmap to health, you’re going to be moving onto a Parasite Protocol.
When you’re looking at rebalancing the body and eliminating your root causes one by one, parasites are an important next step. Parasites are their own communities. Other infections, heavy metals, molds, and more can live INSIDE of parasites…so before you can look at any of those, you will need to address parasites first.
A parasite cleanse is an incredible way to rebalance your microbiome, reduce stress on the body, reduce your toxic load(they are pooping inside you all day, every day), strengthen your immune system, and SOO much more.
You can order parasite cleanse capsules here to be used in conjunction with your infrared sauna and again reach out to our Equilife@therasage.com IHP team with questions!
- Slowly reintroduce foods back into your diet
You will want to slowly reintroduce foods that are a little more inflammatory to the body.
These would be foods such as dairy, gluten (wheat), soy, red meat, soy, corn, peanuts, pork, and shellfish(IF you choose to eat them).
As you slowly add back the foods you want, be mindful and ask yourself…
Do you have any bloating?
Do you have gas?
Are you experiencing a stuffy nose or itchy skin?
Are you noticing any other symptoms that just aren’t normal?
These questions can help you decide if it’s worth adding these foods back or not. You can also dive deeper with Food Sensitivity testing to determine if there are foods you should continue to avoid.
Note: Introduce new foods back into your diet on different days, this way you’ll be able to pinpoint exactly what food is giving you less desirable symptoms.
- One-day reset (fasting day)
Fasting can be a useful tool to give your digestive system a rest. You can use the one-day reset method any time you’d like to clean out your system. Maybe after a weekend of not-so-healthy eating, some travel, or just feeling like you want to give your body a break.
All you’ll need for this is the Daily Nutritional Support All-in-one Protein Shake.
This is what a one-day reset day can look like:
- 1 DNS shake (1 scoop) about 1 hour after waking
- 1 DNS shake (1 scoop) for lunch
- 1 DNS shake (1 scoop) mid-afternoon
- A vegan/paleo-style dinner (similar to the detox)
- ½ cups of vegetables (ideally cooked because it is easier to digest)
- 4-6 oz of lean protein
- 1-2 Tbsp of healthy fat
- When should you complete your next detox?
A 21-day detox can be done 4 times per year (seasonally), or you can do a 7 or 14-day more often(every 1-2 months). Don’t overdo it and listen to your body!
- Maintaining healthy habits
- Consider sticking with a similar meal plan. Incorporate a liquid-based breakfast and add some berries, greens (or Daily Fruit and Vegetable Blend), your DNS Shake, and a little healthy fat to ensure that you can stay full for a longer period of time.
- More often than not a vegan-based lunch is encouraged at least 3 days per week.
- If you are hungry: you can try an afternoon snack:
- A green juice
- A handful of raw nuts
- Veggies and hummus
- Another smoothie
- For dinner, you can stick with a paleo-style dinner
- Do your best to cook your meals at home. BUT, if you want to eat out, try to keep it at 1-2 times per week at most.
- Try and stick with the eating schedule of eating every 3.5-4 hours
- Keep up with the dry brushing
- Keep your bowels moving twice a day
- Keep drinking warm lemon water with sea salt in the AM to keep your bowels moving, support your liver, alkalize your body, and much more!
These are just a few ways you can build on your results!
We hope you had an amazing experience, and let us know how we can support you moving forward on your health journey!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions